- Sounds strange but chocolate milk is a great option for post recovery and here is to why-
1. Milk contains sodium, that is salt- it doesn’t tastes so but it contains sodium that helps in balancing your electrolytes lost through sweating.
2. It has protein- which will help you in muscle repair and recovery. 1 glass -250ml has 10 gms of protein.
3. It is a great source of energy and it tastes delicious.
4. Cacao is a potent antioxidant, it boosts stamina and current research indicates 40gm of cacao benefits performance. Read about Aztec diet.
5. Drinks in tetra packs are easy to carry, think about convenience too 🙂
Hope this helps. Love x Swati