Picture credit: Bbcgoodfood.com
- Dry Rice Flakes/ Poha – 50gm
- Green Capsicum- 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Red & Yellow Capsicum – 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Buttermilk – 45ml
- Pomegranate- 2 tablespoon
- Carrots- 1/4 cup finely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves – finely chopped
- Peanuts- 15gm
- Grated coconut – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder- 1 teaspoon, salt – 1 teaspoon
Roast rice flakes lightly.
Strain and wash immediately with buttermilk and salt.
Finely chop carrots, capsicums and coriander leaves.
Mix all the ingredients together and sprinkle some coriander leaves on the top.