1 cup walnuts
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup cocoa or carob powder
1/4 cup chocolate or vanilla protein powder
1 cup fresh pitted dates (approximately 10)
Coconut for rolling
1. In a food processor, combine walnuts, pumpkin seeds, cocoa and protein powder. Process until combined and walnuts and pumpkin seeds have broken up.
2. Add the dates and process again so that the mixture starts coming together into a ball.
3. Add a touch of water (1-2 tbsp.) if you need to so that the mixture comes together.
4. Roll mix into balls and then into coconut.
5. Refrigerate for 15 mins to set. 6. Keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.